The leader in cross-border ecommerce
Tariff reform. Trade standoffs. Regulatory changes. Are you ready for cross-border's new normal?
Pitney Bowes is the number one International Ecommerce Services vendor in Internet Retailer’s Top 1000 report.
Expand your reach--without losing an arm & a leg.
Cross-border is only getting more complex
USMCA, US-China relations, and UPU changes all present new opportunities--if you know where to look.
Logistics can make or break conversions
The most valuable cross-border shoppers are savvy. Find the right mix of service levels and incoterms to minimize cart abandonment.
Successful brands take a focused approach
No two countries are alike and only a handful will make up 90% of your international business. It pays to be selective.
Leading brands and marketplaces rely on us
Our clients realize it takes a partner more than carrier to maximize your cross-border ROI. How does your current vendor stack up?
What we offer
- We deliver to 200+ countries via Ei<pedited/Standard/Economy service levels, DDP/DDU 1ncoterms, fully tracked services and localized cross-border returns.
- We supply options to support different stages of your cross-border maturity, including duty and tax quoting service, eligibility/HS classification service and guidance from our team of licensed brokers.
- We have expertise, insights and operational edge in mprkets that acco1:int for the most orders from the US, Canada, UK, Australia and more.
How we work
- We're the IR1 OOO's 'l International Ecommerce Service Provider and have been the leader 1n cross-border ecommerce for 011er a decade. supporting the largest retailers and marketplaces.
- Our team of consultative cross-border experts works with you to identify the lowest-effort/highest-yield opportunities.
- We don't nickel-and-dime you on procedural fees like landed cost quming, eligibility/compliance, branded tracking and other services. We also offer pricing under one pound to Canada, so lightweight can be the right weight/
- We have a diversified networK of local and international carriers. We continuously evaluate cost and performance while making sure we have contingencies if disruptions arise.