When you know your customers better, you get better results.
Compliance and growth are often seen as disparate objectives, but with Pitney Bowes, they don’t have to be. We can help you know more about your customers, so you can achieve more. The Knowledge Fabric from Pitney Bowes makes it easy to accurately identify every customer, and provide clear context for their environment, relationships and behaviors. You can then apply this information to improve business results across your strategic initiatives.
Single Customer View
- When critical information isn’t connected and you miss important business-building opportunities.
- Enhance your insight at every step and improve business decisions today and tomorrow.
- Capitalize on all your data assets.
- Quickly connect customer data across every aspect of your organization.
Pitney Bowes provides an integrated approach to the business challenges financial services companies face. Work with our service delivery team or one of the partners in our global network to:
- Access the right data and insights to meet your business needs.
- See results sooner with fast, flexible implementation.
- Protect your investment with solutions that integrate easily with your existing infrastructure.
- Drive more value from the resources you already have.
Financial Crimes and Compliance
Reduce false positives
by improving data quality through entity resolution with our solutions for financial crimes and compliance.
Compliance is more challenging than ever. You face an exponential rise in transaction volume, coupled with new, more stringent regulations. Organizations that fall short face harsh penalties, damaged reputations and loss of customer trust.
Achieve better outcomes at lower costs across every aspect of your operation.
Entity Resolution helps financial institutions create a unified record for individuals and other entities by combining data and information from multiple sources and resolving the different spellings, text styles, photos, and addresses.
When implemented across the various FCC functions, Entity Resolution can yield up to $1.24million per 1 million accounts per year in higher FCC staff productivity according to a recent IDC study. To understand the broad quantitative benefit entity resolution can provide to your AML processes, download the full report.
Applied Analytics & Marketing Services
- Analyze branch and network intelligence.
- Visualize and analyze your geographic data.
- Gain the intelligence to better understand the market.
- Boost campaign response by enhancing omni-channel communications with mobile ads.
Gain the intelligence needed to better understand the market and its opportunities.
- Use our solutions to quantify attainable potential, while allocating sales goals equitably and efficiently.
Explore our other Financial Services Solutions
General Protection Data Regulation (GDPR)
- Discover and profile the personal data you hold enterprise-wide.
- Comply with GDPR processing and mobility restrictions.
- Minimize your data for just what's needed for processing.
- Add governance that supports new requirements for right of access, retification and more.
Single View of Property - Manage Mortgage Risk
- Now you can quickly and precisely understand property characteristics, opportunities and risks.
- Target the properties likely to close.
- Expedite lending decisions.
- Deliver accurate, competitive pricing.
Financial Services Data Sets
- Pinpoint the most promising opportunities for growth.
- Optimize your investment in bricks and clicks
- Locate potential.
- Onboard and keep high value customers.